Join the Association des familles Dostie,
is choosing to be what we agree and are pleased to recognize.
1. By consolidating all descendants of the 1st Dostie, whether by civil filiation (male) or natural filiation (female), give us the opportunity to take our place among the founding families;
2. By being part of their history and like them, look ahead, we are given the opportunity to realize that it’s our turn to trace the path;
3. By giving roots, we give our children a home base;
4. By meeting, we create links to a human scale;
5. By promoting information and discussion, we participate in knowledge sharing and unity of a subsidiary;
6. Highlighting the contribution of Dostie yesterday and today in their society, we cultivate a healthy pride, a real sense of belonging and shared values.
Sign up today, enter the family of Pierre: the door is wide open
- Become a member
- Heritages (Patrimoines)
- Did you know?
- Pauline Dostie
- An Island. A rose. And a man. (Une Île. Une rose. Et un homme.)
- The Association of Dostie Families (Association des familles Dostie)
- The life of an unknown American patriot, A.P. Dostie dentist
- I could never be like A.P. Dostie
- A.P. Dostie, One of the many who fought for Blacks to vote